|KORJAUS 2.12.: Paikkakunta ei ole Barcelona, vaan CARTAGENA
WDSF Academy tiedottaa 1.12.2022:
Kindly be informed that the WDSF Academy and FEDB will be organising the following congresses at Hotel NH Cartagena, Spain, The schedule of the available congresses are as follows:
WDSF AJS JS 3.0 Absolute Judgement Course
New Applicants and Licensed Holders who need to attend an AJS course to obtain JS 3.0 AJS qualification must attend both days on 12th Jan and 13th Jan 2023.
Date/Time : Thursday, 12 Jan 2023, 12:00pm to 7:00pm
Date/Time : Friday, 13 Jan 2023 – 10:00am to 7:30pm (AJS Course exam from 10:00am to 1:00pm, 1:00pm to 7:30pm additional congress for AJS license Applicants)
AJS Course Fee for 2 days – CHF 250, to sign up on line by 8 Jan 2023, 23:59 GMT. Payment must be made on line, no registration or entry allowed on day of course.
Friday 13th Jan 2023 – Standard and Latin Open Combined Congress
Time : 1:00pm to 7:30pm (Adjudicators attending as a normal Adjudicators congress for license renewal) (GKT and ECT tests will be conducted from 11:00am)
Open to :
- Licensed adjudicators who need to attend a congress to keep their license active.
- New applicants.
- This is the 2nd part of the AJS Couse, exams will be held on this day from 11:00am to 1:00pm.
Course Fee :
- CHF 100 for licensed adjudicators, coaches and observers attending one day congress
- AJS Course participants of 12th Aug 2023 need not to pay additional fee for 13th Aug 2023 course.
*Please be informed that with effect from 15 Aug 2016, all adjudicators must have attended a WDSF Absolute Judgement System (Formerly known as the JS 2.1 Course) Methods of judging and Assessment Course and passed the examination in both theory and practical in order to be eligible to judge competitions/championships using the AJS/JS 3.0. These events include all Championships, Grand Slams, Cups, Games and WDSF World Open(from 1 Jan 2017).
This course will also meet one of the entry requirements for upgrading of WDSF Adjudicator’s license B to A.
Existing licensed holders may attend this course as a regular WDSF Adjudicator’s Congress.
1. The evolution of WDSF Judging System.
2. Principles of Absolute Judgement.
3. Definition and usage of Performance Assessment Standards(PAS).
4. Definition and usage of Indicative Qualities (IQs).
5. Practical Assessment using Absolute Judgement.
Part I : Theory test(Multiple choice) on PAS and IQS taught in the course and information provided in the WDSF Adjudicator’s Handbook. Once the entry is being received by the WDSF Academy through on line registration, a copy of the WDSF Adjudicator’s Handbook will be emailed to all participants free of charge. Participants should register as early as possible and start preparing for the exam by reading and understanding the Handbook.
Part II : Practical Test(watch a video performance, analyse the performance, identify the qualities and award the points)
To pass the test, participants must past both Theory and Practical modules of the test. Participants who passed only one module may reschedule a retest for the failed module.
Conditions for Retest:
1. Retest applicants must have attended and paid for an AJS course previously.
2. Up to 2 FREE retests is allowed within a period of 18 months from the date of the failed test.
3. Applicants who failed a single module of the test (either practical or theory) may sit for the retest of the failed module only.
4. Retest applicants will not be permitted to attend the AJS Course but may be present to take the retest at the appropriate time. Latecomers will not be entertained.
5. Retest applicants may attend the AJS Course at a discounted price of CHF 125.
We are glad to inform you that the on-line registration for congresses is now available, this new process save time, cost and make it more convenient for everyone.
All existing WDSF licensed officials can sign up to a congress themselves and do not need to go through their national member body. The congress fee must be paid by the Adjudicator directly when signing up on line. A short tutorial video on the process of registration is provided here: https://youtu.be/qtPG_s3eHbQ
For new applicants of a WDSF adjudicator’s license or observers at a WDSF congress, the registration can only be done by the WDSF NMB. The NMB can pay for the applicant online or delegate the payment to the applicant. Please view this tutorial video on how to register a new applicant/participant to a WDSF congress: https://youtu.be/boPTsNeLrvo
These tutorial videos will also be available here: https://www.worlddancesport.org/Rule/Official/Education/RLS_Management
Only candidates who have completed the entire online WDSF Adjudicators application system before the closing date are permitted to register to this congress.
– Registration of NEW candidates (By National Registration and Licensing System RLS) will close on 27 Dec 2022, 23:59 GMT.
– Closing date for all congress registrations is on 8 Jan 2023, 23:59 GMT.
NO LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.